How do you define success?
It seems to be something elusive and means different things to different people. So we’ve come up with a definition that is pretty universal:
“Behaving in a congruent and righteous way that generates a sustainable superior return on investment.”
Now of course, this is a very loaded statement:
- Behaving: your manifest actions and words.
- Congruent: in accordance with stated and unstated beliefs and values
- Righteous: acting in an upright, moral and virtuous way (within the context of the environment)
- Sustainable: able to maintained or kept going
- Superior return on investment: continuously returning greater benefit to the organization and/or people than the investment in time, money, effort. i.e. a greater ROI than most other leaders.
That out of the way, how can we help you succeed? Use this interactive flow chart to help you identify the next step for you on your journey: