Why you need this programme
You’ve heard that coaching and mentoring is THE one way you can enhance productivity, improve efficiencies and be a better leader. You may even have undertaken a training workshop to gain these skills but you haven’t used them much since.
The problem with most coaching and mentoring training is that there is the mistaken belief that you can learn these sufficiently well and use them in a 2 or 3 day workshop.
There are no silver bullets. No quick and easy solutions. It will not happen overnight. It takes time to gain the skills, transform yourself and practice.
This is why our Coaching Success Programme is taken over 90 days. We drip feed the essential knowledge you need, steadily develop the skill-set and get you to practice through learning in action where you take your clients from potential to performance.
What you get
- We share a wealth of experience and provide you with an essential toolset that has taken us two decades to develop and refine.
- 18 hours of 1-2-1 coaching for you by a Master Certified Coach and Coaching Supervisor using our dynamic 3D online environment with video. (Worth S$9,900)
- 18 hours (approx.) of online tutorials that provide you with all the necessary knowledge and background to be fully aware of how and why the tools and techniques you will be using work. (Worth S$5,760)
- 18 hours of supervised Action Learning – working with two clients that you nominate and who will evaluate your coaching. (Worth S$5,040)
- You will be equipped with the 7 critical skills of coaching. (Worth countless $)
You will learn the essential social-cognitive neuroscience that underpins all of our tools and techniques so that you know how and why they work. (Saving you hours of research)
- You will learn how to use 15 powerful worksheets and have continued access to use these in your coaching after the programme. (Worth S$1,500)
In addition, you will receive the bestselling coachee fieldbook written by Dr John Kenworthy for your own development as a coach and with your own coachees or proteges. “What’s Better Today? How to Grow and Learn into the Leader You Can Be” helps and guides you in getting the most out of your own coaching and coaching others because, for most people, being coached is a new experience. (Worth S$35)
- You will also receive a full set of The Coaching Game, a powerful tool used to generate clear, quality communication between people. We call it a game because when we play:
- we dare to say things that we normally wouldn’t say
- we take chances.
- Moreover, the play context is a safe one, enabling each player to choose how actively to participate and share. (Worth S$250)
- Full support using our unique coaching support system so that you can keep yourself accountable for your progress and use this same powerful, time-saving system with your own action learning clients. (Saving you hours of time)
- Use of our 3D online coaching environment with video with your nominated Action Learning Clients. (Saving you travel time and expense)
There is one module each week, and you can expect to spend 11/2 hours being coached, 1 ½ to 2 hours on your prework, and 1 1/2/ hours on your Action Learning each week for 12 weeks.
Because this programme is individually coached, there is in-built flexibility so holidays or sudden changes to you schedule can be accommodated. The only stipulation is that you must complete the progamme within 12 months to be certified.
What you will be able to do after the programme
On completion of all the modules, you will be evaluated by your nominated Action learning Clients and your coach supervisor to become certified as a Business Coach. You will have the resources to coach and mentor anyone through a structured process that has proven to be the most effective and efficient means of increasing performance and enhancing productivity.
Who is this programme for?
- Experienced professionals in the ﬁeld of personal and organizational development (at least 3 years of experience, or at our discretion)
- Initiators: people who have an endless drive to create, inspire and lead
- Visionary doers
- ‘Marathon runners’: People of Process who are committed for the long run
- Team players
- People who have a passion for inner research and observations
- People who have a passion to make a significant difference in the lives of others
How this coaching programme is different (and better)
Our coaching methods are based on cutting edge research in Social Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychodrama and Gestalt Theory as well as the more traditional fields of psychology and neuro-linguistic programming. We’ll help you understand how change really takes place inside the brain and how you (and your clients) can leverage this understanding to be more mindful and deliberate in thinking and behaviour.
This programme provides the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to coach your own clients (internal or external) through the most common coaching journey successfully.
From the present to the past and back to the future
80% of first time coaching engagements go through this 3 phase journey.
Starting in the present we guide the client to review their past, the tough times, the normal times and the great times. We help them identify the pillars of their life, those significant moments when things went especially well, or especially badly and from this, identify their own drivers, values and issues.
Back in the present, we guide them to understand their own true strengths and talents and how to leverage these for the future.
As we look to the future with our client, we’ll help them set crystal clear SMART goals they want to and are motivated to achieve. We help them ensure proper and sustainable work-life balance and that they are properly aligned to achieve their own success.
There will be obstacles between the present and achieving their own future and we guide them to choose to overcome those obstacles by being at cause for themselves and their own future and help them effectively plan their own route to achieve their own goals.
At each step of this journey, this programme provides you with the fore-knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to guide your clients effectively and quickly.
How is the programme delivered?
- Each week you will undertake about 90 minutes of pre-work. These are powerful short tutorials providing you the essential foundational knowledge and approach to coaching and the particular module of study for the week. Your pre-work (and homework) is done online using our GAPPS5 client support system.
- Each week, you will be coached by a Master Certified Coach Trainer for 90 minutes, building on your pre-work and allowing you to experience your own development using the same tools and techniques you will be using with your clients. If you are blessed to be resident in Singapore, you can come to our coaching office for your Coaching Sessions, but this is designed to be coached online using our dynamic 3D online coaching space.
- Each week you steadily build your coaching skill set and the worksheets you will use with your own clients.
- Each week you will undertake about 90 minutes of Action Learning. You will nominate and coach two individuals using the tools and techniques you have learned with your coach trainer providing supervision.
- Your Action Learning can be done in person or online.
What’s the cost?
It would cost you at least S$22,485 to buy this separately and countless hours of research. Yet the programme cost is just S$5,000
You may prefer our 3 payment plan of S$1750 per month.
Why so cheap?
Because we believe that people need coaching and therefore, they need a great coach. And our mission is to be a guiding light to help guide as many people as possible to unleash the greatness within them and turn their potential into performance. We simply don’t have enough hours a day to coach everyone, but with you on board too… we can.
How do I join?
Contact Dr John Kenworthy initially to discuss your needs and the suitability of this programme for you, without obligation. We’ll invite you for a complimentary coaching session to understand your drivers and coaching goals and the type of client you want to work with. If our programme is suitable for you, then you can choose to join.
[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
In the first four weeks we concentrate on setting firm foundations of coaching with the brain in mind. You will learn the essential neuroscience and cognitive psychology of how our brain works, and how each individual takes charge of the way they think. Critically, you learn and practice powerful techniques using our tools that enable you and your client to get breakthroughs quickly, effectively and sustainably
Now that we have the foundations in place, in weeks 5 to 8, we use the techniques learned and practice change techniques in
- Understanding the real, underlying issue(s)
- Motivation to change
- Finding and leveraging talents and strengths, and
- Creating goals that both motivate and are achieveable
In weeks 9-12 we really get into the core neuroscience of changing mindsets.
In week 13, you wrap up with your Action Learning and complete your evaluation
What if my Action Learning Client doesn’t continue?
Our certification process is rigorous and you must coach at least two individuals through the Potential to Performance Coaching Journey. If one drops out, or doesn’t complete – you will need to nominate another client. We will guide you in choosing suitable clients to work with to reduce the possibility that they will drop out or incomplete.
What if I already have a coaching qualification?
Discuss this with Dr John. Sadly, few coaching certification programmes equip you with the skills, tools and techniques you actually need to be an effective coach. If you have an NLP practioner qualification, for example, you will move through the first module very quickly. If you have an ICF coaching qualification (or similar) modules 1, 3, and 5 will be quick for you. If you are a certified Points of You trainer, then you’ll pick up the use of the Coaching Game very quickly.
What if I don’t like online learning?
Then please don’t join this programme.
What if I decide to stop part way through the programme?
We’ll be very sad to see you go, and we’ll give you your money back.
I recommend that you NEVER buy anything that isn’t 100% guaranteed. And with this coaching programme you get our ‘Smiley Guarantee’. Which means that if you decide all this information is rubbish, you can literally email us and we’ll give you all your money back. With no questions asked.
Email me within 30 days for a complete refund. And I’ll be happy to refund your money with a smile.
What if I can’t find 4 ½ hours a week for this?
You can take up to 12 months to complete the programme (but let us know so we can schedule your programme).
What if I have a holiday planned?
Again, let us know, you have a maximum of 12 months and because this programme is coached 1-2-1, we can usually flex around your schedule.
What if my client is one of the 20%?
That’s why we have an Advanced Coaching Success Programme, which you can join as soon as you have completed this one.
We won’t leave your client hanging, of course. You are supervised by a Master Coach who will support you, and your client, through any particular difficulties they may be facing.
What if my client has other issues holding them back such as stress?
It is important to recognize that this programme is to develop you as a coach, not as a therapist or medical practioner. That being said, you will be assigned a supervisor, and such specific issues should be discussed with them.
What if my client is struggling to overcome obstacles to achieve their success?
If the tools and techniques you learn on this programme are not sufficient to guide your client over an obstacle, you’ll need our Advanced Coaching Success programme. In the meantime, your supervisor will support you, and your client, through any particular difficulties they are facing.